I happen to have a black cat named SeaTac, but he’d be pretty upset if I set him loose in the middle of the ocean. For this reason, I’m accepting this award nomination on his behalf. I’d like to thank Elizabeth Drake of There be Dragons for my first ever blog award nomination! Yay!
Apparently, this award, “is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
Now . . . for the questions I must answer:
- What are three adjectives you would use to describe yourself? At the moment, I feel queasy from last night’s meal. I happily devoured a plate of deep fried shrimp and vegetable tempura, which is something I haven’t done in over 25 years. My body is revolting, but I’m holding it together. That leaves two more adjectives: disciplined and organized.
- What inspires you to write? Insomnia. I think I have insomnia. It’s not as fun as it looks. Someone help me.
- What is your greatest joy in life? Of course I’d say my greatest joy in life is my family. I can’t stop writing about Nate, Alex, and SeaTac. I think about them all the time. I also never thought I’d get to live in the Pacific Northwest, but here I am! This new place gives me energy and joy.
And then there are the rules:
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
Finally, here are my nominations: